This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of tymal77 tymal77 6 days, 19 hours ago.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • tymal77 Participant
      March 12, 2019 at 10:01 am #958

Hello everyone,

I recently started watching Robotech again but I want to follow Rick Hunter and Lisa Haye’s journey on the SDF-3. I know that there is the Robotech II: The Sentinels movie but after that I don’t know where to go from there. If you guys could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

I’d even enjoy reading the comics about their journey as well so any form of release after The sentinels I would like to know about

• tymal77 Participant
      March 15, 2019 at 6:51 am #961

Hello everyone,

I recently started watching Robotech again but free netflixfree netflix I want to follow Rick Hunter tech newstech news and Lisa Haye’s journey on the SDF-3. I know that there is the Robotech II: The Sentinels movie but after that I don’t know where to go from there. If you guys could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

I’d even enjoy android 9android 9 reading the comics about their journey as well so any form of release after The sentinels I would like to know about
      _______________________________________________________________________________________
      Any updates.?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Twitter

RT @RobotechNews: #Robotech: The New Generation #fanart by artist Timothy Chiasson. Check out the rest of his artwork via the link below:…
Strange Machine Games is in Reno for @TheGAMAOnline! Come visit our booth to see @RobotechNews Board Games. pic.twitter.com/wfbfdc9cEW
RT @bleedingcool: @SMG_Play is making a little change that could make a big difference for fans! @swankmotron @RobotechNews https://t.co/C…
RT @LGKade: This is a cool move from @SMG_Play , and one I would like to see the rest of the industry adapt! @swankmotron https://t.co/eEuA…

Facebook